Must read posts
A collection of must read posts pertaining to the pit bull problem.
- Dr. David A. Billmire, MD: "There is no need for Pit Bulls" - Cincinnati Children's
- Aurora Voters Favor Keeping Pit Bull Ban by Wide Margin in General Election Vote
- Dramatic Decline in Attacks by Pit Bulls Since Pawtucket Adopted Pit Bull Ban
- 2013 Fatal Dog Attack Breed Identification Photographs - DogsBite.org
- Beyond the Interview: Essay of a Fatal Pit Bull Mauling - DogsBite.org
- Banning Pit Bulls Saves Lives and Protects the Innocent - Colleen Lynn
- New Canadian Study Shows Pit Bull Bans Result in Fewer Hospitalizations
- Texas Doctors Produce Study: Mortality, Mauling and Maiming by Vicious Dogs
- Cities with Successful Pit Bull Laws; Data Shows Breed-Specific Laws Work
- Pit Bulls Lead 'Bite' Counts Across U.S. Cities and Counties (2008 to 2014)
- Maryland Court of Appeals Holds Pit Bull Owners and Landlords Accountable
- Did You Know That DogsBite.org Consists of Over 2,200 Web Pages?
- Animal People Editor Summarizes Need for Breed-Specific Laws in 600 Words
- Pit Bulls, by Gary Wilkes: A 21st Century Depiction of the American Pit Bull Terrier
- U.S. Marine Corps Bans Pit Bulls and Other Breeds; Policy Affects All...
- U.S. Army Adopts Breed Restriction Policy for RCI Privatized Housing
- NYC Housing Authorities Ban Pit Bulls, Rottweilers and Dobermans
Victim posts More »
- Family Dog Attack: 'Gripper' Breed Pack Attack Leads to Devastating Near Fatal...
- Letter: Colorado Springs Senior Citizen Asks 'Why No Pit Bull Ban' After Vicious...
- Fort Wayne Citizen Witnesses The Extreme Violence of a Pit Bull Attack
- After $2.2 Million Award, Dog Bite Victim Sue Gorman Says System is Still Flawed
- Founder Colleen Lynn Reflects Upon Four Year Anniversary of Her Attack
- Collection of Pit Bull Scalp Attack Victims - DogsBite.org
Dangerous dog law posts More »
- Missouri - Proposed Statewide Bill Prohibiting Breed-Specific Ordinances Fails...
- 30-Year Anniversary of Historic Pit Bull Attack Victim and The Village of Tijeras...
- Video: Mother of Fatal Pit Bull Attack Victim Shares Story with State Representative
- Vote in Miami-Dade County to Repeal Pit Bull Ban Fails by Wide Margin
- Attempt to Overturn Miami-Dade Pit Bull Ban Advances: 'Don't They Know?'
- How to Pass a Local Pit Bull Ordinance -- Where Does One Start?
Humane group posts More »
- Animal Behaviorist Responds to Protection Dogs with a 'Switch' After Boy's Death
- Maul Talk Manual 2.0: A Guide to Understanding the Language of Pit Bull Owners
- Blogger Nails Uncomfortable Truth About Animal Control Agencies...
- Dog Bites Increase 35% in Austin After the Adoption of 'No-Kill' Policy
- Week of Escalating Violent Attacks by Rescued and Adopted Pit Bulls
- Animal People Editor Responds to Fact Cooker Article by Mark Robison
Editorial posts More »
- Video: Columnist Barbara Kay on How to Know You're a Pit Bull 'Fanatic'
- Dog Bite Law News Release: It’s Time for the Pit Bull 'Recall' Too
- Ode to Michael Vick and a Savage Breed of Dog; Columnist Unleashes
- Editorial: Deflating the 'Media Conspiracy' Fueled by Pit Bull Groups
- Editorial: Pit Bull Owners 'Too Vacuous' to Consider Consequences
- Editorial: Sports Columnist Blasts Pit Bull Owners and 'Nutty Dog Crowd'
Comment posts More »
- Saving Man's Best Friend: How Dangerous Breed Advocates are Redefining Our Relationships with Dogs and Why We Should Stop Them
- Mother of Two Responds to 'Pit Bull Awareness Day' in Massachusetts
- Attorney Comments After Judge Throws Out Felony Charges in Fatal Dog Attack
- Activist Questions 'Journalistic Integrity' of Article by Sue Manning of the...
- Parent of Mauling Victim Responds to North Carolina Pit Bull Fatality
- Announcement: Happy Birthday DogsBite.org - Nonprofit Turns 7-Years Old
- National Dog Bite Prevention Week (May 19-25, 2013)
- DogsBite.org Publishes Rebuttal Letter in Defense of Texas Medical Study
- DogsBite.org Releases 8-Year U.S. Dog Bite Fatality State Map (2005 to 2012)
- Texas Leads the Nation in Fatal Dog Attacks; Dog Bite Victims' Group Releases Report: Texas Dog Bite Fatalities, January 1, 2005 to February 17, 2013
- 1911 Pit Bull Terrier Depicted as ‘Outcast American’ to Victimize the Breed
- 1909 Dog Bite Fatality: John P. Colby's Fighting Pit Bull Kills Nephew
- The History of the Denver Pit Bull Ban and Victims that Prompted New Law
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals Upholds 'Pit Bull Act' (2005)
- Part I: Doretta Zinke, 39, Killed by 9 Pit Bulls (1945)
- Part I: The Story of Harry Acklam, Murdered by Two Pit Bulls in 1896
- Hero Stories: Honoring Those Who Risked Their Lives to Stop a Pit Bull Mauling
- Suing Animal Control Agencies or Municipalities After a Serious Dog Attack
- Collection of Best Friends Animal Society Related Posts - DogsBite.org
- Craven Desires: Weekly Frankenmauler Round Up Collection
- Dog Attacks, Trends and Dog Law Coverage of Texas
- Coverage of the Omaha Pit Bull Attack - DogsBite.org
To find a specific story, please use our search feature located at the top of this website.