Must read posts
A collection of must read posts pertaining to the pit bull problem.
- Most Recent Pit Bull and Fatal Dog Attack Statistics
- Maryland Court of Appeals Holds Pit Bull Owners and Landlords Accountable
- DogsBite.org Founder Responds to Maryland Ruling on CBS This Morning
- Texas Doctors Produce Study: Mortality, Mauling and Maiming by Vicious Dogs
- Pit Bulls Lead 'Bite' Counts Across U.S. Cities and Counties
- Cities with Successful Pit Bull Laws; Data Shows Breed-Specific Laws Work
- U.S. Marine Corps Bans Pit Bulls and Other Breeds; Policy Affects All...
- U.S. Army Adopts Breed Restriction Policy for RCI Privatized Housing
- NYC Housing Authorities Ban Pit Bulls, Rottweilers and Dobermans
- Malden Councillor Clarifies Pit Bull Ordinance and Confirms 'Rational Fear'
- Pit Bull Ban FAQ by Councilman Brian Powers
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Recalls Sweatshirts...
- Pit Bulls, by Gary Wilkes: A 21st Century Depiction of the American Pit Bull Terrier
- 2009 U.S. Shelter Data: Pit Bulls Account for 58% of Dogs Euthanized
- 10 Shots Stop Pit Bull Attack on Pregnant Woman and Officer
- Dangerous By Default: Extreme Breeds by Anthony Solesky
- I'm Tired of 'Pit Bulls Before People,' A Response to Carrie Pollare
- Triggers: What Prompts a Pit Bull to Attack?
- Break Sticks: A Tool Used to Pry Open a Pit Bull's Jaws
Victim posts More »
- Solesky Family Releases 911 Call at the Center of High Court Decision
- Fort Wayne Citizen Witnesses The Extreme Violence of a Pit Bull Attack
- Georgia Pit Bull Owner is Convicted After 8-Year Old Girl Suffers Amputation
- After $2.2 Million Award, Dog Bite Victim Sue Gorman Says System is Still Flawed
- Founder Colleen Lynn Reflects Upon Four Year Anniversary of Her Attack
- Collection of Pit Bull Scalp Attack Victims - DogsBite.org
Dangerous dog law posts More »
- Miss Universe Canada Joins Call for Provincial Pit Bull Law in British Columbia
- Vote in Miami-Dade County to Repeal Pit Bull Ban Fails by Wide Margin
- Attempt to Overturn Miami-Dade Pit Bull Ban Advances: 'Don't They Know?'
- How to Pass a Local Pit Bull Ordinance
- Radio Host Talks with Assistant City Attorney About Recent Pit Bull Attacks
- Tom Skeldon, the 'Biased' Blade and the Recent Toledo Court Ruling
Humane group posts More »
- Dog Bites Increase 35% in Austin After the Adoption of 'No-Kill' Policy
- Week of Escalating Violent Attacks by Rescued and Adopted Pit Bulls
- Animal People Editor Responds to Fact Cooker Article by Mark Robison
- Progress Report: Only 3 Vick Dogs from Best Friends Adopted in 35 Months
- The DNA Paradox: Hired Gun Ledy VanKavage Flip-Flops Position on Pit Bull DNA
- ASPCA Euthanizes 'Unpredictable' Pit Bull After Rehabilitation Fails
Editorial posts More »
- Ode to Michael Vick and a Savage Breed of Dog; Columnist Unleashes
- Editorial: Lynn Journal Writes, Pit Bulls 'Love Violence and Mayhem'
- Editorial: Tyler Newspaper Supports Statewide Ban on Pit Bulls
- Editorial: Deflating the 'Media Conspiracy' Fueled by Pit Bull Groups
- Editorial: Pit Bull Owners 'Too Vacuous' to Consider Consequences
- Editorial: Sports Columnist Blasts Pit Bull Owners and 'Nutty Dog Crowd'
Comment posts More »
- Saving Man's Best Friend: How Dangerous Breed Advocates are Redefining Our Relationships with Dogs and Why We Should Stop Them
- Mother of Two Responds to 'Pit Bull Awareness Day' in Massachusetts
- Attorney Comments After Judge Throws Out Felony Charges in Fatal Dog...
- Activist Questions 'Journalistic Integrity' of Article by Sue Manning of the...
- Parent of Mauling Victim Responds to North Carolina Pit Bull Fatality
- 1911 Pit Bull Terrier Depicted as ‘Outcast American’ to Victimize the Breed
- 1909 Dog Bite Fatality: John P. Colby's Fighting Pit Bull Kills Nephew
- The History of the Denver Pit Bull Ban and Victims that Prompted New Law
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals Upholds 'Pit Bull Act' (2005)
- Part I: Doretta Zinke, 39, Killed by 9 Pit Bulls (1945)
- Part I: The Story of Harry Acklam, Murdered by Two Pit Bulls in 1896
- Hero Stories: Honoring Those Who Risked Their Lives to Stop a Pit Bull Mauling
- Suing Animal Control Agencies or Municipalities After a Serious Dog Attack
- Collection of Best Friends Animal Society Related Posts - DogsBite.org
- Craven Desires: Weekly Frankenmauler Round Up Collection
- Dog Attacks, Trends and Dog Law Coverage of Texas
- Coverage of the Omaha Pit Bull Attack - DogsBite.org
- Announcement: Wishes for the New Year from DogsBite.org
- Announcement: Happy Birthday DogsBite.org and Upcoming Dog Bite Victims...
- National Dog Bite Prevention Week (May 20-26, 2012)
- Pit Bull Attack Victims May Have New Hope to Recover from Landlords...
- Announcement: DogsBite.org Receives 501 (c)(3) Tax-Exempt Status from the IRS
- Letter: The NFL Must Sever Ties with 'Pit Bulls' Once and For All
To find a specific story, please use the search feature located in the top right column.