Must read posts
Learn the themes, multi-layers, history and casualties of the U.S. pit bull mauling epidemic from this single anchor point, a special collection of must read blog posts by DogsBite.org.
- DogsBite.org Releases New FAQ about Breed-Specific Legislation (BSL)
- Anchorage Pit Bull Attack: The Mechanics of a "Classic" Unprovoked Pit Bull Attack
- Dr. David A. Billmire, MD: "There is no need for Pit Bulls" - Cincinnati Children's
- Nonprofits Urge CDC to Resume Tracking Richer Data Set for Children and Adults...
- Aurora Voters Favor Keeping Pit Bull Ban by Wide Margin in General Election Vote
- Dramatic Decline in Attacks by Pit Bulls Since Pawtucket Adopted Pit Bull Ban
- 2014 Fatal Dog Attack Breed Identification Photographs - DogsBite.org
- Beyond the Interview: Essay of a Fatal Pit Bull Mauling - DogsBite.org
- Banning Pit Bulls Saves Lives and Protects the Innocent - Colleen Lynn
- New Canadian Study Shows Pit Bull Bans Result in Fewer Hospitalizations
- Texas Doctors Produce Study: Mortality, Mauling and Maiming by Vicious Dogs
- Cities with Successful Pit Bull Laws; Data Shows Breed-Specific Laws Work
- Pit Bulls Lead 'Bite' Counts Across U.S. Cities and Counties (2008 to 2014)
- Maryland Court of Appeals Holds Pit Bull Owners and Landlords Accountable
- Did You Know That DogsBite.org Consists of Over 2,200 Web Pages?
- Animal People Editor Summarizes Need for Breed-Specific Legislation in 600 Words
- Pit Bulls, by Gary Wilkes: A 21st Century Depiction of the American Pit Bull Terrier
- U.S. Marine Corps Bans Pit Bulls and Other Breeds; Policy Affects All...
- U.S. Army Adopts Breed Restriction Policy for RCI Privatized Housing
- NYC Housing Authorities Ban Pit Bulls, Rottweilers and Dobermans
Victims of attacks posts More »
- Grandmother Viciously Attacked by Family Pit Bull During Ice Bucket Challenge
- Detroit Man Suffers Catastrophic Injuries in Violent Pack Attack by Pit Bulls
- Total Chaos: Husband Recounts Violent Pit Bull Attack Inside Patrolled, Gated...
- Family Dog Attack: 'Gripper' Breed Pack Attack Leads to Devastating Near Fatal...
- New Brunswick Pit Bull Attack: Babysitting, the Zero Margin of Error Rule...
- Fort Wayne Citizen Witnesses The Extreme Violence of a Pit Bull Attack
Dangerous dog law posts More »
- 2015 First Quarter Report: Municipalities and Grassroots Beat Back State...
- Aurora Citizens: Do Not Allow Pit Bulls Back into Aurora
- Missouri - Proposed Statewide Bill Prohibiting Breed-Specific Ordinances Fails...
- 30-Year Anniversary of Historic Pit Bull Attack Victim and The Village of Tijeras...
- Video: Mother of Fatal Pit Bull Attack Victim Shares Story with State Representative
- Vote in Miami-Dade County to Repeal Pit Bull Ban Fails by Wide Margin
Criminal trial posts More »
- Criminal Trial: Babysitter Jena Wright Found Guilty After Her Pit Bull Brutally Killed...
- Criminal Trial: Arkansas Mother and Daughter on Trial for Fatal Dog Mauling...
- Criminal Trial: Couple Charged with Second-Degree Murder After Cane Corsos...
- 2014 Dog Bite Fatality: Two Cane Corsos Brutally Attack and Kill Jogger...
- 2013 Dog Bite Fatality: Stockton Woman Mauled to Death by Pit Bull
- 2013 Dog Bite Fatality: Antelope Valley Woman Mauled to Death by Pit Bulls
Humane group posts More »
- 2015 Dog Bite Fatality: Recently Adopted Out Pit Bull Kills 6-Year Old Boy...
- Animal Behaviorist Responds to Protection Dogs with a 'Switch' After Boy's Death
- Maul Talk Manual 2.0: A Guide to Understanding the Language of Pit Bull Owners
- Blogger Nails Uncomfortable Truth About Animal Control Agencies...
- Dog Bites Increase 35% in Austin After the Adoption of 'No-Kill' Policy
- Week of Escalating Violent Attacks by Rescued and Adopted Pit Bulls
Editorial & letters posts More »
- Video: Columnist Barbara Kay on How to Know You're a Pit Bull 'Fanatic'
- Dog Bite Law News Release: It’s Time for the Pit Bull 'Recall' Too
- Saving Man's Best Friend: How Dangerous Breed Advocates are Redefining Our Relationships with Dogs and Why We Should Stop Them
- Mother of Two Responds to 'Pit Bull Awareness Day' in Massachusetts
- Attorney Comments After Judge Throws Out Felony Charges in Fatal Dog Attack
- Parent of Mauling Victim Responds to North Carolina Pit Bull Fatality
- Happy Birthday DogsBite.org - Dog Bite Victims' Advocacy Group Turns 8-Years Old
- A Special Tribute to Connecticut In Honor of National Dog Bite Prevention Week...
- DogsBite.org Publishes Rebuttal Letter in Defense of Texas Medical Study
- DogsBite.org Releases 8-Year U.S. Dog Bite Fatality State Map (2005 to 2012)
- Texas Leads the Nation in Fatal Dog Attacks; Dog Bite Victims' Group Releases Report: Texas Dog Bite Fatalities, January 1, 2005 to February 17, 2013
- 1911 Pit Bull Terrier Depicted as ‘Outcast American’ to Victimize the Breed
- 1909 Dog Bite Fatality: John P. Colby's Fighting Pit Bull Kills Nephew
- The History of the Denver Pit Bull Ban and Victims that Prompted New Law
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals Upholds 'Pit Bull Act' (2005)
- Part I: Doretta Zinke, 39, Killed by 9 Pit Bulls (1945)
- Part I: The Story of Harry Acklam, Murdered by Two Pit Bulls in 1896
To find a specific story, please use our search feature located at the top of this website.