Archive - Sticky stories
A collection of archive posts from the DogsBite.org Blog that covers vital issues about the enduring pit bull problem, breed-specific legislation and dog bite victim advocacy.
- Progress Report: Only 3 Vick Dogs from Best Friends Adopted in 35 Months
- The DNA Paradox: Hired Gun Ledy VanKavage Flip-Flops Position on Pit Bull DNA
- 'Fully Vetted' Pit Nutters and Their Service Dogs by Dorothea Malm
- Maul Talk Manual: A Guide to Understanding the Language of Pit Bull Owners
- Pit Bulls: A 21st Century Depiction of the American Pit Bull Terrier - Gary Wilkes
- Cities with Successful Pit Bull Laws; Data Shows Breed-Specific Laws Work
- Dangerous By Default: Extreme Breeds by Anthony Solesky
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Recalls Sweatshirts...
- Tom Skeldon, the 'Biased' Blade and the Recent Toledo Court Ruling
- Announcement: Wishes for the New Year from DogsBite.org
- 2009 Pit Bull Attack Victims and Their Stories - DogsBite.org
- In Massachusetts, Landlords May Be Liable When Tenant's Pit Bull Attacks
- 2009 Pit Bull Awareness Day by YouTube Artist Zupf - DogsBite.org
- U.S. Marine Corps Bans Pit Bulls and Other Breeds; Policy Affects All...
- The History of the Denver Pit Bull Ban and Victims that Prompted New Law
- Editorial: Deflating the 'Media Conspiracy' Fueled by Pit Bull Groups
- Letter: The NFL Must Sever Ties with 'Pit Bulls' Once and For All
- Pit Bulls Lead 'Bite' Counts Across U.S. Cities and Counties
- I'm Tired of 'Pit Bulls Before People,' A Response to Carrie Pollare
- Sports Columnist Blasts Pit Bull Owners and 'Nutty Dog Crowd'
- Alexandra Semyonova: Heritability of Behavior in the Abnormally Aggressive Dog
- NYC Housing Authorities Ban Pit Bulls, Rottweilers and Dobermans
- U.S. Army Adopts Breed Restriction Policy for RCI Privatized Housing
- 2008 International Shark Attack Report Released
- 1,500 Blog Posts by DogsBite.org
- Comment: Pit Bull Owners Consistently Blame Victims
- Who Authored the CDC Fatal Dog Attack Report (1979 to 1998)?
- On Pit Bull Awareness Day, DogsBite.org Releases Video of Attack Victims
- Each Humane Society is a Separate and Distinct Organization
- Break Sticks: A Tool Used to Pry Open a Pit Bull's Jaws
- Vicious Dog Laws Stop at State Lines; Pit Bull-Mix Whisked to New State
- Triggers: What Prompts a Pit Bull to Attack?
- Top Dog Experts Fooled and Surprised by Pit Bulls
- Comment: The Anatomy of a Whitewash
- Report: Dog Attacks on Livestock and Horses January - May 2008
- Some Educators Are Frank About Pit Bull Ownership Safety Issues
- 11 Years of Police Gunfire: Pit Bulls Top the Charts
- How to Evict a Pit Bull from an Apartment Complex in 2 Days
- United States Supreme Court Leaves Intact Ohio Supreme Court’s Ruling...
To find a specific story, please use our search feature located at the top of this website.