Meta-analysis dog bite studies ::
A collection of dog bite injury meta-analysis studies. Systematic reviews of published peer-reviewed literature regarding serious dog bite injuries when breed data is present.
- Pediatric Dog Bite Injuries in the USA: A Systematic Review, by Patterson KN, Horvath KZ, Minneci PC, Thakkar R, Wurster L, Noffsinger DL, Bourgeois T, Deans KJ, World Journal of Pediatric Surgery, 2022;5:e000281.
- Characterization of the Variables Related to Reports of Death Due to Canine Bites in Scientific Articles During the Years 2013-2017: A Systematic Review, by Barrios CL, Aguirre-Olea V, Bustos-López C, Pérez-Vergara S, Claros-Alegría S, Animals, 2021 Sep; 11(9): 2654.
- Abstract Dog Bites in the United States from 1971 to 2018: A Systematic Review of the Peer-Reviewed Literature, by Bailey CM, Hinchcliff KM, Moore Z, Pu LL, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons, 2020 Nov;146(5):1166-1176.
- Abstract Dog Bite Injuries to the Face: Is There Risk with Breed Ownership? A Systematic Review with Meta-Analysis, by Essig G, Sheehan C, Rikhi S, Elmaraghy C, Christophel J, Int. J. Pediatr. Otorhinolaryngol, Volume 117, February 2019, Pages 182-188 [2018 Nov 29, Epub] | View study highlights
- Abstract: A Review of Dog Bites in the United States from 1958 to 2016: Systematic Review of the Peer-Reviewed Literature, by Bailey CM, Hinchcliff KM, Pu LL, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Global Open, 2017 Abstract Supplement, Presentations at the American Society of Plastic Surgeons' Annual Meeting: Plastic Surgery The Meeting 2017, 2017 Sep; 5(9 Suppl): 172-173.